Pacific Customs Brokers has vast list of clients involved in the importation of textiles of all varieties. Many of these clients import highly specialized garments for specific industries or trades. Pacific Customs Brokers has developed expertise in assisting companies and suppliers with helpful advice on how to best import textiles entering Canada. Some of the issues a textile importer might experience:
- Assumptions that North American made textiles are eligible for NAFTA when they are not.
- Understanding the importers' responsibility when NAFTA eligibility is declared by the North American shipper of goods into Canada.
- Being unprepared for the high duty rates on textiles imported from overseas.
- Textile labeling requirements
- Incomplete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Textile Shipments
With offices in both Canada and the USA, Pacific Customs Brokers is the right choice for a customs broker when importing garments, wearing apparel, or items involving fabrics.
Pacific Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in the Textile Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by Pacific Customs Brokers to ensure premium customs brokerage services are received:
Pacific Customs Brokers has a list of clients involved in the textile industry which include:
- Clothing retailers
- Specialty item importers
- Promotional companies
- Wholesalers and value added manufacturers