This position involves all aspects of the duties/responsibilities associated with Customs Clearance/Customs Brokerage and is primarily focused on trade compliance and file audits.
- High School graduate
- LCB strongly preferred
- 5+ years of customs release experience, any mode. This is not an entry level position.
- Knowledge of all applicable customs laws and regulations
- 1-2 years of trade compliance and auditing of releases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, telephone and written)
- Well developed analytical and time management skills
- High work standards, high level of accuracy
Send your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations, quoting PCB-CB19 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot sponsor work permits. Agents need not contact.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify