Does your company import high value technology and electronics shipments?
Importing high volume or infrequent petroleum or chemicals by pipeline, tanker ship/truck and or in drums or on pallets takes some special care and attention from your customs broker. Pacific Customs Brokers will assist your company in receiving the most favourable duty and tax rates for potentially high payouts. This ever-emerging industry requires trained professionals who are experts in determining accurate Harmonized System Tariff classifications, accurate country of origin information. Often times, Petroleum or Chemical companies or suppliers importing raw product, equipment or machinery, experience service failures from their customs broker due to:
- Inaccurate or incomplete assessment of the correct HS Tariff classifications
- Improper analysis of the complex subject country of original manufacture, when high technology instruments and items are often assembled with components made in several or many countries.
- Questions as to the process for re-export of the equipment
- Incomplete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Petrochemical Shipments
Pacific Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in this Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by Pacific Customs Brokers to ensure premium customs brokerage services are received:
- Experts on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) ensuring your company's compliance and lowest possible government fees.
- Educational seminars and workshops to assist you and your staff of understanding Canadian and U.S. Customs rules and regulations. Our facilitators host regularly scheduled seminars for our clients and non-clients. In addition, we offer customized seminars for businesses and their specific needs.
- United States Licensed Customs Brokers on staff who work our staff of understanding Canadian and U.S. Customs rules and regulations.
- Live Reception Team to answer your calls on a 24/7 days per week.
- ALWAYS OPEN with Certified Customs Operational Staff on duty in both Canada and the U.S.A. to respond to your shipment requirements.
- Freight Services to assist with transportation of equipment, machinery, infrastructure relocation. Pacific can also assist with transportation insurance.
Pacific Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the High Tech and Electronics Industry to include:
- Gas and fuel importers/exporters
- Engineering companies
- Exploration companies
- Brokers of aviation fuel
- Machinery suppliers, retailers and wholesalers
- Importers of Agricultural Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Many more...