Importing grocery items can be costly and complex. Pacific Customs Brokers has 50 years of experience in the grocery industry which will serve your company well when importing grocery items. We will work with you and your staff to reduce shipment delays at border ports, airports and seaports.
The following services can be provided by Pacific Customs Brokers to ensure premium customs brokerage services are received:
- Daily communication with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to ensure the most up-to-date accuracy of information
- Communication with Health Canada
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and software based solutions to expedite communication, reduce data input delays and errors.
- Educational seminars and workshops directed at teaching importers customs compliance, thus reducing any penalties and fines issued by Canada Border Services Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Working with carriers to assist them in expediting the customs release process on shipments entering the country.
- 24/7 LIVE Reception Team available to answer your calls 24 hours, 7 days per week.
- ALWAYS OPEN with certified customs staff in both Canada and the U.S.A.
Contact Us for Grocery Shipments
Tariff rate quotas can apply to dairy, wheat and meat imports. Duty rates in excess of 200% can be applied to your imports. Contact us to determine the duty rates and import permit requirements in order to avoid this.
Pacific Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the grocery industry, including:
- Grocery retailers
- Grocery brokers and wholesalers
- Suppliers in the grocery industry
- Producers and growers of ethnic goods