With 50 year roots in the Agriculture Industry, Pacific Customs Brokers is well-equipped to provide your company premium customs brokerage services. Often times, companies or farmers importing agriculture or machinery, experience delays in customs clearance due to:
- Problems with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) due to the requirement for steam cleaning.
- Problems with the U.S. Customs & Border Protection 72 hour rule for exporting vehicles.
- For complete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Agricultural Shipments
Pacific Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in the Agriculture Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by Pacific Customs Brokers to ensure premium customs brokerage services are received:
Pacific Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the Agriculture Industry to include:
- Farm owners
- Machinery importers, retailers and wholesalers
- Greenhouse operators
- Soil enhancements (fertilizer and chemical) importers
- Auction houses