We are searching for full-time Customs Release Clerks with an interest in international trade to join our team. When you've learnt enough about our business and our culture, we'll start you off on your path to becoming a fully-licensed Customs Broker (often known as a Customs Lawyer in some countries). After all, why settle for just a job?
International trade is a 24/7/365 business, so we are too. You'll be on a shift-based schedule, with time assignments which will vary over your career and will include days, afternoons, and at times overnights. This is not a Monday to Friday daytime job. That said, you don't get a mish-mash of random shifts like you get in retail or hospitality. You'll know your shifts at least a month in advance and you'll always be full-time.
What you need to have:
- MS Office or Google Apps experience
- Typing speed of 35 WPM or better
- Ability to complete physical tasks such as sitting, bending, crouching, and be able to lift up to 5 pounds
- Strong business math and world geography skills. It's international trade, after all!
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English at a professional level
- Must be in the US and have the right to work at the time of application. Applications from outside the US will not be considered. Out-of-state applicants should indicate planned date of arrival to the Blaine area.
- Foreign placement agencies need not contact. Professional recruiters need not contact.
- Starting wage of $18.00 - 19.50 /hr depending on work hours
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week)
- Fully paid (yes, you read that right- fully paid!) Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you after three months
- Bonus plan
- A matched 401(k)
- Education Support; we love school!
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Free parking
- and more!
Send your resume, clearly indicating your availability to work day, night and overnight shifts, to firstname.lastname@example.org.