Pacific Customs Brokers is Canada's leading customs broker for sporting events and special events.
Pacific Customs Brokers is proud have a list of Sports and Special Events Managers which include:
- Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- 2009 World Police and Fire Games
- Various suppliers and sponsors to the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Rock-it-Cargo, the world's largest logistics provider to the sports and special events industry.
Contact Us for Special Event Shipments
Our culture of problem solving, serving time sensitive shipments, and ALWAYS OPEN, allows us to excel in the sports and special events business. Our 50 years in the business has developed our expertise and systems to serve both large and small events, and will help ensure your items clear entry through customs with a minimum of delays.
Often times, event related items arrive at customs with the following:
- Incomplete or incorrect shipment manifests
- Incomplete customs invoice information
- Insufficient export documentation from the exporting country (example: Form 4455 from the U.S.A.)
Pacific Customs Brokers will work closely with event logistics staff to coordinate the following:
- Complete shipment manifests accurately
- Clear understanding of how the goods will enter the country from the Canada Border Services and U.S. Customs & Border Protection perspective:
- Consumption entry
- ATA carnet entry for further export
- Temporary import for pending return to the origin country (Canadian Form E-29B)
- A 1/60th entry
- U.S.A. temporary export
- Cancellation of Canadian Bonds open departure
- E-15 Form
While simple in its purpose, problems with documentation can cause costly delays, placing special events in jeopardy, by certain shipments or goods not be allowed access into the country.
Educational Seminars and workshops with your event logistics staff to educate and inform you of how best to prepare for the event.
Assist in planning transportation to facilitate on-site deliveries.
Access to our event staff through our in-house 24/7 LIVE Reception Team who answering calls 24 hours, 7 days per week and "no voicemail".