Expand Your Business into Global Markets
Type: In-class seminar
Name: Exporting from Canada
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2018
Place: Pacific Customs Brokers, 17637 1st Avenue, Surrey, BC
Presenter: Robin Olafson
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PT
Fee: $97 CAD plus GST (per attendee)
Have you successfully expanded your sales into the United States and are now considering expanding your business further out from Canada? If you need help with incoterms and want to learn about choosing the right terms of sale for your shipments then this seminar is for you. Whether you are a resident or non-resident importer (NRI) this seminar will guide you from obtaining a business number, letters of credit and export permits, choosing the best mode of transport all the way through to reporting your exports.
- Obtaining a business number
- Export controls and sanctions
- Export permits
- How to report your exports
- Import and export documentation
- Free trade agreements
- Financing arrangements
- Letters of credit
- Modes of transportation
- Temporary exports
- Fines and penalties
- What are incoterms?
- How do I report my exports?
- How to apply for a business number?
- How do I get an export permit?
- What are export controls?
- What is a sanction
- What is a temporary export?
- What is an incoterm?
"Clear conveyance of lessons. Enough time for Q & A." - Rafael Diego II, Logistics Coordinator, Canadian Fishing Company
Who Should Attend
Owners, Managers, Supervisors, Coordinators and Logistics staff of companies:
- Considering expanding business outside USA
- Seeking information on Incoterms®
- New to the CAED application
- Seeking information on non-resident importing
Have questions or comments about this course? Call 888.538.1566 or email us today.