** IMPORTANT NOTICE ** LATEST ADOBE READER CREATES PROBLEMS WITH FORMLINK FORMS
To Valued Clients:
The latest version of Adobe Reader (version 9.3X or higher) creates some compatibility issues with Formlink. Existing users of Formlink must NOT update to the latest versions of Adobe Reader. We recommend that users stay on version 8.x. We are working on possible workarounds for compatibility with these latest patches however we have no ETA at this time. We will post new updates as available. Please feel free to contact Pacific Customs Brokers Client Services Team at 360.332.8534 if you require assistance.
- Canada Customs Invoice (1pg)
- Canada Customs Invoice (2pg)
- The primary form that is legally required for importing goods into Canada. All information must be true, accurate and complete. SAMPLE Canada Customs Invoice Form
- Canada Customs Invoice Requirements
- This Memorandum explains the customs invoice requirements for commercial goods imported into Canada. Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print this information.
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin
- North American Free Trade Agreement form. Required to obtain specific NAFTA duty rates for products moving into Canada.
- NAFTA Statement of Origin for Commercial Importations of Less Than $2,500
- Low Value (less than $2500 Canadian) North American Free Trade Agreement form. Required to obtain specific NAFTA duty rates for products moving into Canada.
- Confirmation of Sale
- Modified Canada Customs Invoice for use with fruits and vegetable products being imported into Canada. (Updated January 2006)
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Standard Pro Forma Invoice that can be used for less than $1600 Canadian.
- CFIA Import Declaration
- Food Products used for Human Consumption
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to use these forms.